"One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child." - Dr. Maria Montessori
1. We ask interested parents to make an appointment to meet and/or speak with the Head of School. This meeting is an informal opportunity to learn more about the school and to ask questions you have concerning the program.
2. When the decision to apply has been made, complete an application form and send it to the school with a non-refundable $50 application fee.
3. Admissions decisions are made by administration and teaching staff. These decisions are based on an evaluation of the child, school transcripts, and the needs of existing classes.
4. If a position is offered to your child at this time, a nonrefundable $250 enrollment fee and the first month tuition deposit will be due. Upon receipt of the enrollment fee and tuition deposit, we will hold a place for your child in our program and you will be contractually obligated for the year’s tuition. If you wish to withdraw your child from the school a 30 - day written notice is required
5. Global Montessori Academy has a 60-day trial period, during which time the child will be assessed to see if he/she responds favorably to the School’s environment. During this time, either Global Montessori Academy can rescind my child’s admission at any time during this 60-day period, if Global Montessori Academy cannot meet all the needs of my child.
6. Tuition may be paid monthly, quarterly, or yearly. (August 2017-June2018) Tuition is due on the 1st of each month but no later than 5th. A late fee of $ 25.00 will be charged after the 5th of each month. We are a private school supported by your monthly tuition. Prorates or Refunds are not given for extended absences due to family or school holidays / vacations.
Global Montessori Academy
Tours are given on Wednesdays from 9-10 am or by appointment only.
Please call or email for rates or tour appointments